View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
cbuchak2000

Drives: 2011 Triple Black 2SS 6spd Vert,
2011 Camaro Convertible Supercharged 640 Horsepower

This my 2011 Camaro Convertible 2SS in absolutely pristine condition. I have over $65,000 invested in the car, and it comes with clean title, one owner, and is adult driven. It has every available factory option including 6 Speed Transmission, full power, leather heated seats, Heads Up Display, Bluetooth, etc... I will try to list everything that has been done to the car, but I will miss some things for sure. The car has dyno'd (dyno's included) at over 640 horsepower, still gets around 20 MPG, and is set up to be driven as easily on the street as it is on a track.

The car was built using nothing but the best parts, and has been custom tuned by the Professionals at SPEED INC. in Schaumburg, IL.

Parts:
Paxton Novi Polished Supercharger
1500 Horsepower Intercooler and Bypass Valve
ZL1 High Performance Fuel Pump
ADM Performance Fuel Pump Control Module
ID 850 Injectors
Comp Cams Custom Grind Blower Cam
RX Monster Catch Can Oil Separator
Upgraded Valves, Double Beehive Springs, Retainers, Push Rods, etc...
1000HP rear axles
ARH 1-7/8" Long Tube Headers
ARH X-Pipe
ARH Sub-Frame Brace
Corsa Sport Exhaust
GM Heritage Grill
Sparks Billet Front and Rear SS Emblems (all other emblems removed from car)
Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Nitto NT05 Tires (BRAND NEW - Less than 100 miles)
Mo-Pro Auto Bumblebee style Stripes
Custom Stereo including:
Phoenix Gold 800 watt amp with touchscreen controller and integrated Digital Sound Processor
Dual JL Audio 10" Subs with custom enclosure allowing access to spare tire, and room for top to fold down
JL Audio Speakers throughout the car
All audio work is connected through factory stereo so Onstar, Door Chimes, Blue Tooth, etc... all still work

All original parts are also included with the car.

There is more that I am missing.... The car made 700 horsepower the last time it was on the dyno, but I had the tune backed off in to a very conservative air/fuel ratio as I wanted to be able to drive it wherever, whenever I wanted. I have driven the car to Colorado, Idaho, etc.... and it will run at freeway speeds all day with no issues. It could be a daily driver if the new owner so chooses, but it has never seen rain or snow as long as I have had it, and it has never been abused. The only reason I am selling it is my wife and I are having our first child and we need to buy a bigger house. It has absolutely no problems, and still carries the balance of the GM factory warranty.

This is one of the FEW convertible camaros in the country that can run a sub-11 second quarter mile, will beat Shelby Mustangs, ZL1 Camaros, Corvettes, Porsche, in fact most cars on the road, and still be driven for fun on Sundays with no worries! Feel free to call, text, or email with any questions. I am also open to any trades that you may have. Anything with a motor in it, I will be interested in, from Boats to Motorcycles, to classic cars, or current cars. My phone number is 262-nine 57-0437.

Thank you for looking!
Attached Images

Last edited by cbuchak2000; 08-29-2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Forgot to list a price
cbuchak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote