View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 01:28 AM   #117
KeepItGreasey
So It'll Go Down Easy

Drives: Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by XclusivEric View Post
My heater core went out at 17989 miles.... How lucky was I? GM covered everything except replaced the carpet which I was kind of mad about. Stupid techs didn't know how to replace it and took nearly 2 weeks to fix it. Had to remove the windshield, dash, broke the intermediate steering shaft somehow, not to mention they cracked the windshield pulling it out. I just think the techs are poorly trained. Then after I got my car back I had a ding on each of my doors. Wonder where they came from... bastards can't even prove they did it. They denied all claims. Oh not to mention the Customer Service Rep accused me of driving my vehicle at 180 mph for long periods of time prior to even looking at my car. He said that the "pressure" sustained could cause the heater core to go out early. I just found it wierd when I ran my heater for the first time it started blowing white smoke. Smelled sweet and I probably have brain damage now from inhalation. So GM can screw themselves! Give me back my tax dollars you stole from the government! HAHAHAHA
don't they know that you're limited at 155mph? oh, no, wait... you're talking to the same douchebags who offered me free tire rotations for my troubles.
KeepItGreasey is offline   Reply With Quote