View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #8
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank in MD View Post
I'm curious about why you need to see the light control? You know where it is, turn on the halos when you leave the house, if you forget to turn 'em off when you get out, the chime will alert you. I don't understand why it's an issue?
Because its got four settings, and I cant see them to know which setting its on, Im not outside the car to see which sets of lights were on. I now know that knob all the way to the right is the headlights, one to the left is halos, one more is auto, then one more is auto-off. But I didnt for the first couple days and it bothered me. Ive never seen a car where you just couldnt see a knob that had multiple settings without having to move your whole body.

It is a design flaw, everyone can adapt, but its silly to have to, all of those should be visible. Its things that people will notice when they first get the car, but you forgot about since youve owned it for a while. Im ocd, and just stating what has bothered me. Wasnt taking shots at the car, but not being able to see the knob isnt ideal.