View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 08:48 PM   #43
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalnch View Post
So the Brembo "standard" rotors are not the CTS-V dual cast ones?
Is there any slotted rotor upgrades for this package that don't involve losing any limbs (aka RacingBrakes)?
Thanks.
I apologize for missing your question awhile back. The Standard Brembo rotors used in our package are the dual cast 370mm rotors. They are a great piece and I ran them on our Camaro last season.

The RacingBrake 2-piece are the only 2-piece rotors for the 370mm upgrade package that I'm aware of; we're keeping our eyes open for other options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlane2010 View Post
ok is it possible to do a comparison to see how much better from stock to these like 60 -0 the distance
We haven't done any direct comparisons but this package utilizes a much large pad and the stopping improvement is substantial. We'll have to work on a comparison test in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaubSS View Post
Gonna make the plunge on this upgrade real soon. Too good of a deal not to upgrade.

I already have stainless lines on the car. Are these lines going to work or does this setup require CTS-V lines?
It is an awesome package at a great price!!!

The lines in our kit are made specifically for this conversion and are included in the pricing. Which lines do you currently have?

Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. I appreciate everyone's interest in our products and have a great evening!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley