Thread: RX is Terrible!
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #74
StreetSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli View Post
What I wrote here in the forum is something I thought I should share to everyone else who are in the same boat as I was. I waited a long time too. August1 to September 5. Both Tracy and Curt ( dont know is that' s the right spelling) told me they were doing improvements on productions and are catching up. That's all I know. I can't make assumptions regarding someones livelihood based on things I have no full knowledge about. I am just happy I got what I wanted, and writing about MY exprience here on the forum, because, it is what the forum is for. Now, if my RXcan doesn't work as I expected, I'll make sure people will read about it too. And most likely get myself an Elite since that was my seond choice. When I get more mods, then I'll post it wherever it is appropriate as well.
Respectfully, I was not asking you or anyone else to make assumptions. I was simply seeking corroboration from another member with first hand experience of the production process. From posts on this forum it seems that some cans produce the desired outcome and some do not. Mine did not work for me on my vehicle with its particular setup. Also from other posts, there seems to be quality control issues with many of their products and services. This leads me to question how the company can perform QC on a product that cannot be opened especially if it is manufactured by another company.
StreetSS is offline   Reply With Quote