View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 09:46 PM   #48
Camarino
DrIvE iT LiKe Ya STOLE It

Drives: 2005 Mustang, '68 Camaro Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdjizm View Post
well because this is the internet... and i can visit millions of sites around the world... about any car and no i'm not parting ways with my car.

click here and type in "mustang" for the search criteria.... http://www.camaro5.com/forums/search.php

weird how many results you get

i cant park my mustang here? chevy only? little uptight aroudn here it's not like your car ever got disconti.... oh wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentry78 View Post
are you even going to be getting yourself a camaro? because you seem to really love your car(as you should its yours) and it seems like you will never part ways with your car. so if your not why did you even come to a camaro forum, just to talk about how much you love your car cuz thats what most of your post are about. go to a mustang forum to do that.

but i will say i do think your post are funny to us camaro guys
Last time i checked teh requirements for this site weren't YOU MUST OWN OR HAVE ORDERED A CAMARO
doesn't matter if he is or isn't i REEEEAAALLY want a Camaro but idk if i can get one until maybe next year, does that mean i shouldn't be here ?
He wants to be here maybe bcuz he likes the Camaro but likes his car more
I've loved Camaro since i was a kid (thnx to my dad) but he also taught me to respect other people's cars and appreciate all cars in general

and before anyone says it, i drive a mustang but Ive always been a Bowtie guy, but i bought a mustang last year bcuz my car crapped out and the mustang was SOOOO cheap (private/motivated seller)