View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #36
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
And with those final pictures, I would like to thank everyone, that was there and even those who weren't.
All the people inolved in planning this, I did nothing involved in the planning but helping out with what I could when I got there.

All the moderators who were present and helping out.
Tribone, GTAHVIT, Tag UR IT, Killer, Mindz, C_C, DG, and Dragoneye.
And those who weren't there, for helping to hold down the fort.
Spike, Blur, Moose, and rad (had the baby yet?).

Also to Tran and Mark LS2. Without you two and this site, none of this would have happened.

Finally to The GM team for being so friendly and readily available to people. For standing in the heat for 3 hours signing people's car's. And once again to Scott, for letting us sit in the ZL1. I will never forget that, and I will never forget the feeling of sitting in it. I was litterlly shaking from the excitedness afterwards.
The entire weekend was beyond permagrin and I am still smiling from ear to ear as I am posting these pictures and videos remembering the great times we had with the great people of this site.

I was interviewd by the GM media team and they asked me what was this even about and what exactly I do as a moderator.
All I could think of saying was expanding the camaro commmunity.
That is what we are here for. We are here for you, our members first and foremost. We are here providing a friendly venue to socialize and to find any information you want and/or need.
We are here for you, the members, and without you and the Camaro spirit, we wouldn't be around doing what we love to do, hanging out with like-minded people for one purpose, to burn gas, tires, and countless energy, just for the fun of it.

Thank you everyone.