Thread: DILEMNA!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 09:54 AM   #12
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
big dawg, you lucky dawg. Just looked at the Quirk website, 445, inferno orange with the carbon fiber hood. Wow! What a beauty. I looked at her when I was there, and I think it has the micro suede pkg as well. I recommend you e-mail Angela, aangle@quirkcars.com. She's my point of contact their, and she is the best. She can answer any/all questions. The price they offered is a good starting point for your negotiations. Counter with something way below their offer. At least $1,000 less, and then meet somewhere that feels really good for you. My salesman, Ron Eby, I highly recommend. He's a no nonsense kind of guy, so ask for him, Angela is one of the "chat live" reps, she doesn't actually do the sales, but can help with any questions. Get a firm price before you drive up to look, why waste time, if you come up, come with check in hand. Have your deal all finalized and ready to go, all the numbers down to the penny. Then after you look the car over, you decide whether or not you're going to make the deal happen. It's your call, you can walk in the door and change your mind and say no thanks. But at least your in control and you have a firm price. Let them know you're coming all the way from Connecticut, so you're not just browsing, this is serious business and a serious amount of money. Gotta get the best deal possible. Quirk is a really good dealership. Two of my neighbors went to Quirk instead of the local dealership. Read their reviews on dealerrater.com. If its not asking for to much, let your salesman know I recommended them, they'll throw in a free service for me. Lastly, if you do decide to purchase, I'll be more than happy to possibly meet you there when you pickup you're new ZL1. I'll help you go over the car, your PDI, an extra set of eyes is always good. I was a nervous wreck and missed these two little bite marks in one of the tires. Nothing deep or anything, but had I noticed it there I would of negotiated the tire/rim warranty price even lower. Any questions feel free to ask, PM me if you want. Although it seems I just wrote an entire book, sorry I got so long winded. I'm very passionate about these cars. I just love my ZL1, The Devil's Nightmare, that's her name, even the devil's afraid of her!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352044412.109720.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  174.8 KB

Good luck
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote