View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 09:46 PM   #5
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by zirotti View Post
Why, at first glance at sites, do ARH look to be about double the price of Kooks?
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101391

So that they can give away some fuse box covers with the left over profit.....

Just kidding.....but I had to. That was my initial thought when I saw that thread.

In all reality they aren't double by any means. They might be a few hundred more. You need to make sure you are comparing apples to apples when looking at prices. ARH sells a few different combinations with thier headers and x-pipes. When you compare just the headers and connection pipes between both companies they are actually pretty close in price although from my research the KOOKS are typically cheaper.

Both seem to be great companies with quality headers. Both seem to have great customer service as well. You really can't make a bad choice between either one.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote