View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 12:46 AM   #24
Quicksilver2005

Drives: Black / Standard / SS RS / Grey GFX
I just did a muffler / resonator delete and here is what I found. Its not CRAZY loud, but it is deff there when u give it a little shot, or punch it and it will really kill!. It won't get you pulled over under normal driving circumstances, but if cops heard u coming on to er, u would prob get a talking to. I personally love the popping and crackling on decel BUT it can be a LITTLE bit loud at times... and thats coming from a guy that loves it :s, but it is deff livable and turns heads hardcore (wether for good or bad) good in my opinion haha. The in cabin sound is KILLER! the drone is minimal, but when u stamp it or give it a small shot its totally there, and u feel it in the seat! there is lots of low end in this setup, but it is overpowered by the roar. I would say that it is a mid range sound, not too low, not too high, but once u rev up around 4,800 and up ur gonna get the piercing high end, which is good for that high of rev.
You will notice that you hear the sound best from behind the car (kinda obvious i know lol) but there is a BIG diff when the car is coming towards u as to when it goes by.... that u would have to hear for urself... but it is deff sweet, not a bad thing by any means. at idle it chugs very nicely, it has that modern v8 chew u up / spit u out sound.

Cabin drone
4/10 - there when u want it tho!

Loudness (normal driving)
6.8 / 10

Loudness (aggressive driving)
8.2 / 10

decel popping / crackle amount
4 / 10

decel popping / crackle loudness
8.5 / 10 sometimes loud like a fire cracker, but rarely

any more questions ask!
Quicksilver2005 is offline   Reply With Quote