Old 05-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #412
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownChevy View Post
In process now.
Cool

FWIW - When I bring up KB or Whipple (Screw-types) I'm not trying to take away from you guys. I know you've been active on other related boards and hoped you'd visit here too, which you have been. I'm just interested in learning as much as possible; I'm not trying to take anything away from you guys

Do you guys think you'll bring a 1900 to the market and any ceritification for it too? I know that you've posted it's a little better on the bottom end, and considering your founder's stance on SC size, if it's going to make 600 RWHP without sweating, maybe a little extra low-end power may make it sweeter. For someone like me, who's looking for a good all-around package, and not peak power only, I'd find any and all information helpful. I've visited your website many times and just love any new information and developments.

Thanks

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote