View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 12:45 AM   #17
BowtieGuy
Enlightened

Drives: Nothing Currently
Dang. I wasn't on a computer this weekend or I would have gotten in on this. I guess I'll pick for monday night.

Minnesota over Green Bay- Aaron Rogers will not be able to get the Packers into the red zone with the aggresive Viking secondary (being top in the league last year for picks and returns for TD's), plus the Peterson (GO AD!!) and Taylor combo will have the Packers D limping. I also expect Tavaris Jackson to have an excellent first game. Don't ask me how I know.

Denver over Oakland- Jay Cutler may not be a superstar like some QB's, but he is consistent. Raiders will not be able to get enough pressure on him to really mess up his timing. Darren McFadden has amazing talent, but don't expect the Raider's O-line to provide him any opportunities. He could be a deciding factor, however, he will have to make the plays on his own.

People have to talk about something just to keep their voice boxes in working order. So they'll have good voice boxes in case there's ever anything really meaningful to say.
Kurt Vonnegut
BowtieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote