View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:28 AM   #12
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
I love my Borla but it depends on what kind of sound you want. Talk to Apex Chase. He is really good at talking to you about what you want & matching you up with just the right system. Great customer service & prices. Just send him a PM. Good luck deciding. Here is a professionally done video of mine at start up, drive-by and take off. I'll post one at the drag strip too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
First off welcome to C5 and

As above said exhaust is very subjective. With that being said I would grab a nice pair of headphones and listen to the exhaust sticky in both the LFX and LLT. I personally choose the MRT V2 and love it. Gives me the sound I want at a very reasonable price. And also yes a exhaust that works with 12 V6 will work with yours. Now for the intake I personally choose the Cold Air Inductions inc CAI. I love the way it looks and it functions just as great. One of the best and one of the most popular on the market. For both of these products Apex Motorsports is one of the best places to get them. They make some package deals at great prices. They are a sponsor on the forum. Look up Apex-Chase for some more info on that.
Thanks for the mention and kind words.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote