View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 02:48 PM   #13
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
I've done "a couple" of Camaro shows over the years -- and I must tell you --

I am blown away by the job that the Moderators did for this show. Did everything go perfectly?

....well -- from my perspective, yes! From everyone else's....I don't know-- it never does - but this show seemed to go effortlessly compared to most shows and that's even more amazing when considering that this is the first event for the group.

The moderators did an exemplary job of pulling this together.

The Track? I've never seen a track work harder to make sure everyone was having a great time. In fact, they came over to me several times to ask if there was anything we needed or if there was anything they may have forgotten. That is something that rarely happens.

The vendors: thank you for your 'faith' that this would be a great show....and thank you for your support both financial and otherwise........the show could not have happened without you........and what a surprise to see how many of you there were! (A cornucopia of Camaroabilia)

(a special thanks to Steve, Jeremy, and Tom for helping me out to get everything in its place and to ensure that the cars remained clean and polished and ready-to-go....and for your friendship -- also to GTAhvit and Dragoneye and Tag and Tribone, Killer74z28, Camaro_corvette, Spike and Radz28 for your constant support and your friendship -- I'm proud to call you my friends)

The people: (YOU, my fellow enthusiasts --without you, there is no Camaro and no Camaroabilia -- or Camaro5 for that matter.....) -- you are simply the best people in the universe. Everyone had a smile on their faces (........ah -- perma-grin) -- But moreover -- everyone remained "Ladies and Gentlemen" -- no major 'incidents' --

Now - I'll eventually get my thoughts together for a thread -- but in the meantime --

I am both honored and humbled to be associated with such a great group of people.

I went to bed last night and said a prayer of Thanks -- that everyone arrived safely - and that they'd return home safely - and also for the privilege of being able to meet each of you.

To the moderators of Camaro5: BRAVO - -BRAVO -- you are just the best!

Last edited by fbodfather; 04-18-2010 at 02:59 PM.
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote