View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 08:22 AM   #143
motor1

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS/M6.....no longer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutbutt View Post
Both the seller and the buyer are idiots. This kind of buying and selling drives prices out of control on other parts as well.
I just don't get GM not letting people upgrade the VCIM to get the Bluetooth. They could be making a lot of money of on this at the normal price and would get a lot more people like me to possible get an ONSTAR contract.
Sorry, just venting on this a little ! I am battling GM to let me upgrade. I finally got to a GM rep that understands that GM is losing money by not allowing people to upgrade to a Bluetooth VCIM.
Maybe if the masses had an organized voice based on Safety Concerns, that is the only way to make progress with huge corporations. I chose the M6 so talking while driving just doesnt happen while holding a phone. I try to not talk at all, but went with a Motorola Option that I found on Ebay for about 50.00. It works great and is hardly noticed. It has an internal speaker which works very well, and has an FM transmitter that can use the cars speaker system that is ok but you have to save the FREQ as a station preset and switch before calling. No biggie but not worth the extra step since the internal speaker is fine. Here is the link for more info:

http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US...mitter-US-EN-2
motor1 is offline   Reply With Quote