View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 11:20 AM   #8
imsuperdave
superbad IOM

Drives: 07 Suburban Z71, 2010 IOM Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dice View Post
My IOM 2SS/RS LS3 arrived last week and I couldn't be happier. I can't believe the attention it gets on the road and even at the dealership when I picked it up. My dealer in the Toronto area is pushing the Extended Warranty which ups the factory warranty on powertrain to 7 years (from 5) and the bumper to bumper to 6 years (from 3) for about $1700. It's not a true 'bumper to bumper' but it does cover pretty much anything major with the exception of wear and tear items like brake pads, wipers and part of the clutch assembly. The package is called GMPP--GM Protection Plus. The covered mileage remains the same at 60,000Kms--since it will be stored 5-6 mths a year the mileage isn't really the issue.

I searched the forums and didn't see much mention of owners picking up the Ext. warranty. Anyone with experience with this warranty package or advice to share?
My car will be stored as well so I purchased a 6yr. 48,000 mi. bumper to bumper warranty directly from GM through my dealer for $800. You might want to check with your salesman.
imsuperdave is offline   Reply With Quote