Old 02-05-2011, 06:36 PM   #99
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thGenIndy500 View Post
Number 3,

In all due respect,

....Seeing the concept Camaro and the Transformers movie over, and over, and over, and over again waiting for the REAL thing was the ultimate car tease ever in the history of....well ever in the history of anything! As the "F" and "C" companies were putting out some cases two retro based models, us Chevy fans could only drool in anticipation. Again in all due respect, I would classify that as "disappointment"

....and while those same other companies put out Convertibles, "HEMI", BOSS 302's and "500" additions, again us Camaro fans could still do nothing but drool… and again in all due respect, I would classify that as "disappointment" as well...

....having to see a cobalt Blue, Sublime Lime or Plumb Crazy rides out there with no Hugger Orange w/hounds tooth Camaros would also qualify as "disappointment".

Now please do not take this as negative, as I still love GM vehicles over all other brands....but, I must admit GM has disappointed us loyal customers.

Just saying;
Hounds tooth is ugly IMO

And when was the last time you saw hugger orange?
Have you ever tried to imagine it in a new car?
It would look horrendous.
I think Inferno orange is a great option and looks better than hugger orange would look on ANY new model car.