View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 11:50 AM   #23
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPCBA View Post
i would go to an alignment professional and stay away from tire shops... pic a spec you want out of Mr. Petes worksheet and say dooo iiittt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sikss View Post
so you don't thing fire stone would be able to align the car wit the 1 inch drop???

and what specs are u talking about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPCBA View Post
not saying they wont...just odds of probability. I like professional technicians to touch my car in only their field of expertise. May or may not be applicable to you.
I guess it depends on your Firestone. Mine is a bunch of gearheads and I bought the Lifetime alignment from them and go every time I make a change to my car to double check it. My Firestone is also the one a local speed shop uses to align all of their cars. I am able to watch exactly what they are doing and have gotten to know all of the guys so I usually shoot the shit with them while they are doing it.

It happens to be the same Firestone a certain red 2010 Camaro with a supercharger, coilovers, bushings (all red) and really wide tires was aligned at when it was in town.

T.

DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote