View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #11
pony

Drives: 2011 2SS Convert; Color RJT
I've been #1 at our local dealer here in Nebraska since August of 2009. Made small refundable deposit and recieved letter stating such. I'll try to support local businesses when possible, but based on convertible allotments = previous coupe sales it is possible they may not get an initial allotment.:( (They state they will, but will demand to see allocation statement for a sold order; I think this how it should work)

Sooooo....with the help of Camaro Scotty, I made contact with Eric at Classic Chevolet in grapevine Texas and in June of this year made #10 on their list. Since they are THEE largest dealership they should recieve a good number of initial allotments. They also have a very good reputation here in the forum so I feel safe. In ways, kind of hope to make the trip to my old stomping grounds in Texas AND get a few mods right away with ADM performance while I'm down there taking delivery.

OK. All the above is 100% true and I've surely kissed enough to get a "special package"

Now...just another 4-5 month wait.

PS Just want to see the top in action and for SOMEONE to quit teasing us with cool things that may be on the convertible
pony is offline   Reply With Quote