View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #14
Sales@Hennessey

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Sales@Hennessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genevieve View Post
I know nothing about shifters, considering this is my first stick. how is this different then the hurst. I see the height is adjustable as well as the stops, that sounds nice but will i be able to appropriately adjust them, or am I going to screw my tranny up? Both are short throws and seem to be nice but I could not tell you why. I have no problem paying more as long as I am getting a better product........ your a sales rep......... sell me.. any info is greatly appreciated.

thanks
B

EDIT: you are faster than my questions. but what will i notice different then height and short throw.... or will i not? sorry but I dont have any knowledge on this and I would love too.
Did you know the worlds best saleman never sold anything? I will be happy to answer your questions though! The shifter that we offer, RIPShift, is actually easier on the synchros than the stock shifter with the upgraded springs. That also means this is a safer shifter on your transmission than the Hurst as the Hurst is just a shaft with a knob. I would say that a big difference, wouldnt you agree? The RIPShift has full adjustability for height up and down as well as gear stops to prevent you from pushing too far into the gear and damaging the synchros in the transmission.

Thoughts?
Sales@Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote