View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 09:10 AM   #112
2sharp

Drives: 2010 GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by irocz28 View Post
man those ground effects are disgusting, tone that mess down GM. i mean come on, thats so over the top, doesnt even look american, i can understand from a sales point of view, but why make such a beautiful car look like crap for the sake of a few sales?? in the least, bring the effects up, make them look more molded to the car, look at the zr1, i dont even like ground effects, but i think they did a decent job with the ground effects for the zr1. the back of that car with the diffuser and all looks like it from some futuristic concept movie for 2050, where sleek is no longer in style. maybe its because i am corvette owner and i notice the lines alot more, but im still a camaro owner at heart and that does not potray the camaro look.

camaros represent more, they are american muscle cars, dont screw that image up by sacrificing looks for sales
Like I said before.........I totally agree with you. It makes me want to make puke when I see that body kit -- it looks like something the import crowd would love. This looks like one of those cars from that movie "Death Race"!!!!!!!!!
2sharp is offline   Reply With Quote