View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #88
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
A Gift from Henry Hennessy,

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkartasasmita View Post
So after Texas Wide Meet Up last week, Henry from Hennessy pm me and gave me his number he said "gimme a call". so i called him and he said,
Quote:
" u know i hand made all my car, give me your address so i can ship you a gift from me to you. i promise you will love it. Just promise me you will put it up on the forum when you get it and install it on ur car"
so i gave him my address. and what's more interesting is when he said

Quote:
"i will send you one last piece that i made and its never been duplicated, you will be the only one with this piece, hope you like it"

" people offered me for $1k for it. I was going sell it on ebay but knowing how it is going to school full time and trying to modify our camaros, i know sometimes we can't. "
that makes more excited and think " wow, its a concept product, that's awesome, but what is it? why dont u just tell me, i hate surprises."

let's cut all the talk and see what did he gave it to me.

this is his custom wide body camaro

and this is the gift from Henry. i dont know what do u guys call this thing but i know what it is in my language.

For Henry : Thank you very very very very much!!!! i realy dont know how should pay u back man.

now, im going its install it.

words from Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennesseyrgv View Post
Your welcome Kenny,

This past weekend I had a blast in Austin meeting all the camaro5 members at the 2nd annual Texas Wide camaro meet. There I met some cool folks, but what got my attention was this so called kenkartasasmita on the forum that would do a lot for this particular meet. Once I arrive at the oasis , this young kid was taking pictures left and right, even while driving , and actually he almost got a speeding ticket for trying to get up front of all the other camaros, he passed a police officer . I just tought Kenny had a big spirit and share the same passion as I do, (my car).

I read one of his post Where he introduce him self on camaro5 and knowing how hard it's to be a full time student and wanting to modify our cars, (I know its hard)"

So driving home from Austin I decided to give him a little gift, one that was very special to me.

Hope he likes it.

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote