View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 06:46 AM   #51
RenegadeSS

Drives: Camaro LLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefish View Post
Hey im curious which would win a drag race.
This d bag was driving like an idiot in traffic yesterday on my way home from work, cut me off and a few others changing lanes like he was going somewhere while his head was bobbing to some awful sounding music. I got along side of him and gave him the old high sign from the little rascals and he told me I was a little gay for that. I laughed in his face and told him he was gay and so was his car and if he wanted to see how much his car could really do I would be more then happy to meet him at the local dragstrip.
He said he would tonight and I am definatly going tonight so I just want to get an idea of how fast these cars are. my best run so far is a 12.8 109.9 mph. But I also just put in the new MAF sensor a couple days ago and feel it pulls harder then it did before. Whats your opinions, and of course I dont mind getting beat if thats how it turns out but he didnt look like he was much of a driver in his traffic driving so I might be the better driver in this case.
What strip you going to? Ever since I came back home, I've been looking for a good drag strip.