View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 01:01 PM   #35
ackeight

Drives: 10' 2SS/RS
Alright guys, here is an update. I completely removed the rear struts. The driver side one had a slight rattle in it. I'm assuming it was the washer not completely seated against the mount. The outside washer was completely tight so that was a little weird. I reinstalled the newly stacked strut and I believe most if not all the noise is gone from the rear. The only issue now is I found out that one of my bolts for the drop link is completely stripped. How can I get a new nut and bolt for one drop link? there is some pretty good noise in a slow hard turn back there and I'm very certain it's because one side is barely tight since it's stripped. I think the back masked a little bit of front noise too. I need to see about tightening up the front sway bar end links now. It's not near as bad as it was before and could be attributed to not having the bushings timed yet. Thanks for every ones patience and help.