View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 01:42 PM   #45
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyIBMssRS View Post
How is a Centennial Edition and a 100th Anniversary not the same thing?

So you're saying that 1976, the Bicentennial of the founding of America, was not the 200th anniversary of the founding of America?

Listen, if you don't approve of it that's fine. But there's no reason to start an argument. BowtieBelle started this thread to discuss the possibilities of a 50th anniversary Camaro. Chevy will make one, and they will call it a 50th anniversary in 2017 whether you like it or not.

I can tell you just want to say you have the last anniversary Camaro, but unfortunately you don't. And you're certainly not going to change Chevy's mind about how they brand vehicles.
You've got a purdy mouth when you're angry...

This is an internet forum guy. Without opinions, it would serve no purpose. What we have here are two different perspectives. I'm sure in your mind, you're very much correct.

And you can leave my 02 out of this. It's not a factor, I'm just right.

And Bowtie knows I've got nothin but love.

Oh I forgot to address your centennial Q: That was 100yrs for Chevrolet, no? So that edition was in tribute to another entity, not in celebration of Corvette production. Doesn't even apply to the conversation.

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp

Last edited by Revo1; 03-19-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote