Old 04-09-2011, 12:45 AM   #750
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Awesome job Corey !!!

We will check out your handiwork on Brandi at fest. I have no doubt it will be excellent workmanship. Give R some of your business cards to bring to the Fest. I'll bet there will be others that will want to visit you...
Good idea on the cards... There will be at least two of us that will be sporting his T-shirts... I'll grab some cards when I get my oil changed Mon or Tues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Wow.

LS3 is pretty stacked.

Seriously man, congrats on the car. Looks like it came together pertty damn good.
Thanks Randy... Like I was telling DE the other day... we can harrass each other about the 66-7 vs LS-3, but heaven help any Fowd or Mopah drivers that mess with any of us... All I can say is they better bring it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600hp-lpe View Post
the fest is gonna be awesome with all the brand new, untested hardware everyone is bringing...
I can't say mine is untested, but I certainly need some more seat time... I took the drag radials back off this am and have the p-zeros back on it... and it's a whole new world... Either they are oiling the roads, or there is black ice all over South Texas... I left an event tonight and Brandi was still wiggling her butt side to side going into 4th... well into 4th... It's a very predictable wiggle, just keep the wheel centered and she just wiggles when she walks... no more then three or four inches side to side...She has yet to do anything crazy or unexpected... but believe me, I am focused anytime she is moving... If she did decide to do anything crazy, it would happen really really quickly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask4yah View Post
photos
ok...Random build pictures included below... The grey headed dude with the ball cap is me, the other guy with a cap on is Brent, and the guy with the camo pants is the mastermind behind this build, Corey.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogenix View Post
Good to meet you tonight, and bad ass looking beastie!
It was a pleasure meeting you and the Wife... I look forward to seeing you guys again... and I think we need to have a meet up at Matts after his lil procedure...
Attached Images

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote