View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 12:36 PM   #20
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
Hi Jordan,

I understand what Brandon was doing and his vehicle is awesome. But a Corvette is not a Camaro. I could post videos of one of your GTO dealers doing a 9 second run , with independent suspension running Pedders suspension and his twin parachutes, and he is only at 60% throttle. But the GTO is not the Camaro.

We both offer this community a great product and it will be up to the individual owners to make their decisions as you mentioned.

We have been thoroughly tested by GM Racing and the engineers at Milford. We have been requested to license our suspension products by GM and are going thru the application process now. It has been a little delayed to to all the reorganization of GM since it has the Obama influence. Maybe we both can come up with a way to get Obama money by qualifying our poly and metal materials will make the Camaro more OBAMA GREEN? LOL

Take care

mike
dms
Mike,

Just like a Camaro isn't a G8 or a GTO which you've posted a ton of skid pad info for..... In fact the G8 is a completely different animal compared to the Camaro and the GTO is even further... Another thing we differ on is changing the wheels and tires; that is far from a direct comparison. Tires will make a huge difference but we aren't tire manufactures. What does your suspension do alone? I think for the customer that is what is important.

I commend you for working on the GM deal. There is certainly more involved there than having the best products; a lot of politics for sure. I've been involved in the Automotive aftermarket my entire life and I know how all of that works.

Kind regards,
PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote