View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 06:47 AM   #1
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Smile Pedders drop springs for sale

Hey everyone, I am looking to sell my set of Pedders drop springs. They were put on last year in May, and have very low mileage. They were only tracked once last year at c5fest. I did not get to make it out to the tracks much. They are in great condition.

I am asking $175. They are red, and will come with the boxes. The fronts are 1.3" drop, and the rear is 1.5" drop. The car will look great and handle extremely well.

I use my car for performance periodically, but mostly for family outings, vacations and such. With four in the car, the ladies felt it was to stiff for long drives. I have switched to 1" springs to compromise.

Let me know if anyone is interested. For local delivery, I can meet you or you can come my way. If needed to ship, buyer pays shipping. I would prefer local pickup.

more Pics coming soon. Will wash them so they look their best...
Attached Images

Update...Build in process, Forged Rods, Pistons and rings, Johnson Lifters, NOVI1500 ECS SC, 13lb boost or more, LS3 Conversion 114/228/241 COMP CAM, Frostbite 4 row Aluminum radiator, 6L80 built, Circle D 6L80 PRO SERIES MULTI 258MM 2D, Stock 3.45 gears, 1-7/8 American Racing Headers w/HF cat, X-Pipe, Lingenfelter dual fuel pump, E-85 flex sensor, ATI super damper pulley, Ported TB, 160 therm, Trans cooler, Pedder's sways/end links/sub frame bushings, BMR trailing arms & toe rods, Coil overs. HP/TQ pending

Last edited by edog; 04-19-2013 at 07:48 AM.
edog is offline   Reply With Quote