View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 08:54 PM   #2317
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
We didn't finish Brandi today, but we are so close...

Items to finish...

Mount the new oil cooler mounting bracket...
Install the new oil cooler and the plumbing for it...
Clamp the inlet pipes to the turbo's and the air filters...
Fill the diff with fluid...
Install the diff Catch Can...
Fit and re-install the exhaust from the down pipes back...
Re-install the wheels and tires... Check everything underneath at least six more times...
Lower the car and fill with fluids...
Start the car and lift it back up to check for any leaks....

If all is well to this point, then we will put the car on the dyno to begin the break in on the new rear gears...

Today, we installed the oiler fitting on the drivers side turbo. Corey and I finished fabricating the oil cooler shroud and mount and after Corey finished the welding on it, I painted it.

We also worked together building the catch can for the differential. The piece is a work of art if I may say so.... It's way too good looking a piece to go under the car but that's where it is designed to work... so....

Bunches of work going on and I can't wait to feel her start up again... It'll be a blast driving Brandi V2.

New diff, new drive shaft, new axles, rebuilt and upgraded transmission, new turbo's, new oil cooler, etc etc etc...

I have found the seats I'll be ordering pretty soon... Unfortunately they do not come in grey leather, but I'll deal with it... Seat image is below... It's the Sparco R700 MILANO PRESTIGE in leather...

I'm also about to pull the trigger on the Weld Racing wheels and tires to go on them...
Attached Images

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote