View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #26
Brian GT PRO

Drives: Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Got mine installed yesterday; they look great. I got their ET500 pads for the fronts and stainless brake lines for all 4 corners. Put some Super Blue brake fluid in. Overall braking now feels much more precise and controlled; it doesn't have that sudden dramatic grab effect the stock brakes had. The brakes now feel smooth and the grip feels more consistent with pedal travel.

I could sure feel the difference in weight picking up the pair of RB rotors at the same time, and then picking up both stock rotors. You can feel that 12 lb difference.
I'll put some pics up soon as I get them out of my iphone.
It was a pleasure meeting you Mark, and working on your car. I am glad the Racing Brake kit is working out for you (as if there were any doubts). We have had some good experience with selling and installing Racing Brake's kits for the Corvette Z06, and they are fantastic!! I would expect no less, from the Camaro kit, and they have NOT let us down!.

BTW: Christopher and I will be setting up that photo shoot for your car here very soon, and those who have not seen your car in it's full glory will be able to truly appreciate it, as we do!!

I look forward to installing more of Racing Brake's kits!! CAMARO'S ROCK!!
Brian GT PRO is offline   Reply With Quote