View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #8935
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
The Saratoga Nationals in Ballston Spa is shaping up with 60 plus vendors. There will be the a nice mix, as they range from a local sweet shop to a engine rebuilding service that will be giving "engine run-in procedures". There will be a "stunning" new goody bag from Hagerty for the first 100 cars each day for the show, a "adult" bouncy bounce, new style trophies, Expo T-shirts, and WGNA Keith Richards Live Broadcast on Saturday. Have a question about your classic or late model fuel injection car - the vendors can answer it! Please remember there are two car shows: On Saturday the show is for cars from 1900 to 1970 and on Sunday cars from 1971 to 2012. The structuring is to allow all cars to participate, as the show is not large enough to accommodate a "all years" car show - the field is not large enough. To see more details of who the vendors are or more specific info visit: http://www.SaratogaNationals.net
Sounds like a nice show , But for me a little to far on a Sunday ,,

217 mi, 4 hours 17 mins

I-86 E and I-88 E

Have fun , Hope the weather is good , Praying for the 29th Troy PA show , 44 mins from home ..LOL
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote