View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 09:35 PM   #842
Jonny

Drives: 2011 2LT RS Convertible Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carriccp View Post
I have a 2011 1LT Camaro that's experiencing severe static when listening to my iPhone. Checked the software and it's DA/DA. What all do I need to tell my dealer/GM to get the latest update to eliminate this static? I'm assuming it would be covered under warranty?

Sorry if it was covered in the 34 pages previously.
All you should have to do is just go. There's a TSB out on it already. If you have DA hardware, they'll automatically order and install a new piece of hardware that will come w/ new software. Whether you get the DB or the DD software seems to be up to luck. Some dealers get the right part, some don't. Either way, it'll be better.
2011 "Victory Red" Camaro 2LT Convertible RS • Custom Painted "Corvette Black" Racing Stripes • SLP Rear Quarter Gill Graphics • Painted Engine Cover • EmblemPros Underhood Bowtie • River City Creations Custom Painted Bowties • Vararam Intake • JDP V6 VMAX Ported Throttle Body • Hypertech Max Energy Programming • ******** Large Sub Enclosure • 10" DC Sound Labs Level Four Subwoofer • Sundown SAX-1200d Amp • 2SSRS Rear View Backup Camera Kit
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote