View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 10:30 PM   #12
black2010ss

Drives: 04GTO. 91T/A GTA. 89LX5.0
Thanks nice to be here!

As for getting beat up
vash said "Smart buy is just another name for a lease. It's not very smart it's just a marketing slogan" In response to my saying I got a smartbuy, seems to insinuate Im not smart. (not that I am anyway)
and gss9909 said "..and smart buys are just plan stupid." also after my saying I got a smartbuy. Kind of seems like being beat up to me as Im the guy who had the smartbuy. Seems like I had to keep explaining myself when I didnt want to. Maybe I am wrong. Just happy Im getting a camaro next year.
But my point of this post was leases and smartbuys are over from GMAC. So someone going in thinking to get a camaro for less out of pocket expense from the dealer (cheaper monthly payments ie. leasing and smartbuy as opposed to financing the whole kit and kaboodle ) are going to be out of luck. Im sure there are other options out there but GMAC is no longer going to lease or do Smartbuys. As my $310 month smartbuy for the goat was a lot cheaper than what I will pay for a camaro if I finance the whole thing with no money down for 72months. Probably be it the 5 or 6 hundreds.
Anyway, this seems like a nice site, nice people and a lot of good information available. Im happy I found it.
black2010ss is offline   Reply With Quote