View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
CamaroC-17
Formerly Camaroc5

Drives: 2010 Camaro LT/RS M6
Unhappy Red fluid on the ground!!! After 28 days at dealer for a whole load of problems

So while investigating the chirping sound coming from god knows what I discovered red fluid on the ground. It was about the size of a quarter. I took it to get gas and pulled the car about half in the garage so I could get out and move the jack stands and within that 30 seconds that the car was sitting there running it leaked a silver dollar amount on the floor. I am about done with this car. To make things worse I leave on another mission Monday when I just got home yesterday so I cant even keep tabs on the dealer and whats going on. Two more days of shop service will total 30 days and 4th problem ( was at dealer for 30 but two days were waiting on me) so maybe I will just try that lemon law to get my money back then I'll get a 2011.

Broken drive shaft, Bad slave clinder, Bad shift Actuator, broken spring behind pressure plate, bad pressure plate, now within 24 hours of leaving dealer... leaking transmission fluid, loud chirping/squeaking coming from some where.

I'm not sure if its okay to drive to the dealer. Its about 45 miles away. I think its best the dealer send out a flat bed to get it.
CamaroC-17 is offline   Reply With Quote