View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #323
cerino2000

Drives: C6 Vette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanslollick93 View Post
JustinG....R u guys selling at MSRP? The reason I ask is that I just bought my wife a Malibu from Hendrick Chevrolet in Duluth,Ga....I had asked about the Camaro and pricing and the feeling I got was that they would be sold OVER MSRP. I never got a straight answer. Just curious!
This is typical of this dealership. I suggest people avoid them to tell you the truth. They usually get a pretty good allocation of cars but are usually NOT the best dealership to go to if you are looking for the best price. Nor are they the best dealership for knowledge of their product. I remember when the 2008 Corvette's came out, they didn't even know that the dual mode exhaust is NOT something you can add to factory specs once the car has left the factory. I had to explain to them how the system works. They said it was nothing, I could just put a Borla on and be just the same. They sure knew how to talk about how much in demand the car was to justify the premium they were wanting for 08's.

Note that City Chevrolet in Charlotte, who is also actually a Hendrick store, told me they are charging a premium on their SS cars. They'll sell the non SS cars at sticker.

Let's hear it JustinG, state your price commitment. How about $1000 under sticker and no doc fees for all levels?
cerino2000 is offline   Reply With Quote