View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 12:06 PM   #25
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
What do you mean, your point isn't getting across? There ARE people who will be willing to work for less. By that, I mean people who CURRENTLY are not working with the union. Those people would be willing to take their jobs to help their families. That is truth.

Quote:
I don't want to get flamed for this...but working on a line pays only so much....period. That's how it goes w/ any job. There is pretty much a cap unless you swith a line of work. I'm sure there are MANY people who would be happy making what the workers are making now. I know...quality of the workers...I know. But, people can be trained and moved into those spots who will accept the money they make and be happy with it.

I didn't go into the profession I'm in now to make $150,000 a year. That's just not feasible. If I wanted to make money like that, I would have chosen a different profession...plain and simple....and, I would have gotten a different degree in college. If the jobs taken are being paid at a particular rate and then GM wants to cut that pay rate, I'd say tough....that's what the person who took the job accepted and that's what they should stay at.
And reading my previous post...I basically said the same thing as you, no?
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote