View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 03:18 AM   #17
carguy
Carguy

Drives: 57Chevy,67,80,2@10's camaro's,04SSR
Quote:
Originally Posted by calbert1999 View Post
Sorry, bro'. But, seemed to me it just made more sense especially considering the cost associated, and the block for a 376, 418 or 427 is all the same.

But, yes at 700rwhp. that will be plenty for the street.

I'm in the same boat as you waiting for engine to get done so I can drive, unfortunately for me winter is here, and won't be able to drive until spring, so kind of takes away the enjoyment. My engine build has been going on since mid June.

Any eta for when you will get the new monster engine?
Talked to Kolby tonight...he said should be finishing up by Friday....

I guess we will see. Winter here as well just no snow yet. I am building or starting to build the fuel system now. I want to put the pump in the tank instead of using an external pump that they send with the kit.

I am having a tank built at rock valley as we speak. They are working with aero motive to custom build me a tank that I can service the pump and filters from the rear end side of the tank without dropping the tank.

I wanna make sure the pump stays cool and the best way to do that is put it in the tank.

Already sold my other motor so I am ready to rock.

2010 SS/RS LS3, 21" Rims, SLP lowering Kit & sway bars, TVS2300, Hennesy CAI, Kooks LT Headrers & Cats, Corsa Exhaust, RIP Shift ST shifter, SLP Hood & Spoiler, Slp Black out package - Grill SS & Rear SS Emblems, ADM Dual Fuel Pump , 3.6 upper Pulley, 10% overdriven Innovators West Crank Pulley& Pin Kit.

.................................................. ..............................
carguy is offline   Reply With Quote