View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #3
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
I'm with you on your points. All I can say is that I hope to all that is good that we get a Z28 and fulfill the expectations of those of us who were hoping to buy one. For sure, the auto martket is changing, but I can only hope that GM still has us actual enthusiasts in mind and build a car that will shame a Cobra. I can't say that I've seen ANY Z28 cars; all speculative. I don't see why GM would only offer an SS though, because Z28 has been around more consistant than the SS moniker.

I could not forgive GM for "only" coming out with 400 horse as it's top performer. I honestly wouldn't be happy if it came out with much less power than the CTS-V. GM has the resources, and really, how much can development for an LSA in this car cost? Cadillac already has manual and automatic transmissions developed and I'm sure the car would need a little more body and suspension bracing. I don't engineer cars though, so I'm talking out of my @$$.

As far any pictures, I can only point at TF2. Yeah, I know it really means nothing, but I can hope.

I guess, all I can say, again, is that I'm just praying that we can still get a car that a lot of us have been expecting. Yes, no one has confirmed it's existance, however enough has been said about matching and exceeding the Mustang that the implication is there that we'd be getting a monster of a Camaro. Who knows though? Maybe a bunch of us hopefuls will be sorely disappointed.

Perhaps another question could be added:

IF THERE IS NO Z28 (OR HIGH-OUTPUT MODEL) WOULD YOU STILL BUY CAMARO?

I would, but I guess I'd have to promptly void the warranty and throw a TVS-2300 supercharger on it. OK, OK, OK... I feel better now. If GM won't make it, I will

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote