View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 08:24 AM   #22
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
The customer needs to do no "cutting" of our intake tube for use with the SC. We sell systems set up specifically for the SC and the tube is the proper size to fit it, and ready to be installed right out of the box.

As for the statement "If you really look at our intake design and that of CAI inductions you will see there is functionally very little difference" - I would have to disagree 110%. There are huge differences between the design and engineering of our system and a plastic heat shield with a cone filter plugged into it. I am not trying to bash anyone or anyones product here, that's not what this thread is about, but if you are interested in knowing the differences between systems feel free to PM me. I would be happy to send you information on the key characteristics of our system and wht it performs so well. There is a little more design and engineering going on than meets the eye.

The customer has the right to choose whatever system they want without any ridicule, and clearly the other companies posting here have some fans on this thread which is fine and expected, but to make a statement saying that our system is "functionally the same" when they are clearly not can not go uncorrected.

Last edited by Sales @ CAI Inc; 01-11-2011 at 08:37 AM.
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote