View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 01:35 AM   #2
EaZ8

Drives: CTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmatth1162 View Post
I'm still under warranty and the lumbar support on my car snapped (unfortunately it's basically chicken wire supporting styrofoam on a 1ss) about 2 months ago and I took it to the dealer for a "fix" and after a week and a half wait for parts I get it back... Less than 3 days (1 full-throttle sprint) later it snaps again. I go back to the dealer for another "fix" (2 weeks wait for the seat part this time) and notice that this time it's put on backwards from the way it was after the first "fix"... the hooks on the lumbar support are facing the front of the car whereas before they were facing the rear. It's all good and well until it snaps yet again about 5 days after I get it back this second time. I'm 6'3 205, not in awful shape, not a fitness-model (in case anyone was immediately thinking I'm a heavy-weight) but I'm sick and tired of this seat issue. Is it just an awful dealership I have? Has anyone else been through/experienced anything like this? I have more than half a mind to throw in a used $200 set of fixed sparco racing seats at this point and say F the warranty
tagged for interest...

i have back problems and have only sat in the leather seats, does this mean the 1SS seats are not the same with just cloth vs leather?
EaZ8 is offline   Reply With Quote