View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 01:50 PM   #18
WheelmanSS
Logic is dead

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to WheelmanSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Really? who are you to judge most of us on boxing? Well why don't you feed us facts not fiction information please
Have you ever stepped into a ring and engaged in a combat sport with another man? No? Cuz I have.

I have been boxing for a few years now. I put in at least 2 hours in a day at the gym at least 5 days a week.

I study the sport, I train in it, I compete in it. I'm not Joey BagofDonuts who watches a handle full of PPVs per year with a beer in his hand snacking on cheetos.

What facts would you like me to provide? I can go through fight metrics for you if that helps. But knowing the sport, styles make fights. Pac stuggles with counter-punchers. PBF is the best in that aspect, and if you watch who each has fought, and who those individuals have fought, you can come to the same conclusion. You site Pac's 'power' as a factor in the fight. In 8-10 oz gloves, speed is a more important factor. That advantage goes to PBF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Want facts? Every fighter gets hit sooner or later it's not impossible to hit by a South paw. A convict like Floyd who hit his baby mother several times and she press charges for domestic voilence and he got off easy served a few months in jail. If you ask me he has it coming.
How is that a 'fact'? If that's your argument, I could say, "The sky is blue because the earth is mostly water, and that's blue."

Who says it's 'fight people want to see'? Casual fans that know nothing about the sport? Who cares. I want to see legitimate fights.
- Kooks Stepped Headers, Magnaflow 16580
- Suspension by Pfadt, Hotchkis.

2007 Trailblazer SS- Sold
2001 Trans Am WS6 431 RWHP 408 RWTQ - Sold
1994 Camaro Z28 - Sold
WheelmanSS is offline   Reply With Quote