View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:01 PM   #13
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
You have ample adjustability of from camber at any height

You currently do not have any caster adjustability. But caster can be increased and made adjustable with our Pedders front Adjuster kit

When dropping your rear, negative camber can significantly increase. Excess negative camber in the back end increases understeer. Thru telemetry, we have determined your vehicle will handle better at -.5 degrees rather than -1.0 degrees. I have yet to see a Camaro able to get to -.5 degrees camber at the rear with OE eccentrics. Do I think it is possible? Yes. There are potential tolerance issues that may allow one to be able to get this low. But that would be the exception, rather than the rule. Pedders Rear Alignment Kit

thanks,
mike
dms
Man.....don't really want to spend onther $200+ right now if I don't have to. What would your suggestion be if I didn't go with an alignment kit for now?
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote