View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 08:12 PM   #25
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
I love these threads. they always come in rashes. . .and always people just don't understand.

so what if you can slap a blower on your car for 6k. is that including all the supporting mods? transmission, rearend, suspension? probably not for 6k. if done right it will cost you closer to 15-20k for all the supporting mods. everything that will make it more like a z28 less like your SS. and you still won't have any of the visual differences. with no warranty. . .just one bad ass car.

but in the end it won't be a z28. . .read my signature. he's the same guy that kept the faith and kept telling us to keep the faith. I am not disappointed with the current SS. I am keeping the faith that the Z28 will be something very special.

so if you want to tell everyone how stupid or crazy we are for wanting a car that isn't official go right on ahead. I'll just ignore you like I have everyone else.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote