View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #817
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Congratulations on all fronts John, your car is well deserved of it's praise brother. People are going to be like damn that's one bad ass Camaro at the show
Glad the whole family made it safe and you in your new digs!
Thanks Tim! It was one hell of a drive, I give those truckers credit! It's actually my same house, we just leased it for 2 years while we were in Cali, so it was like walking back into a time warp!

This GM National invite is a good thing, but the bad thing is it's going to make me spend more money on the car!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Heeeey buddy plaques look amazing and it's time to find the right spot on the walls to hang them , i really dig the front cf lip spoiler looks super cool i love it.

Thanks P, I thank the man above you, Tim, for that hook up! That place, In The News does an awesome job with them, nothing but first class from the day I called. You like the CF front lip? I had a lip on there before, but the first auto transport company put a gouge in it and broke one of my Oracle side markers, then told me they wouldn't take the car cause they didn't want to be liable for any more damage. But they paid to for the damage, and the second company was perfect with the car.

So now I have a month from today to get her ready for the GM Nationals, time to break out the credit card

So I went to my new shop here in NJ, Tune Time Performance and what an operation they have! Matt, the owner has had his Camaro featured in GMHTP, as well as many other Vettes, Camaros, etc, as he had about 30 plaques like mine all over the shop. And their lot was filled with some mean machines! All great people, and I look forward to working with them. Big thanks to forum member and shop employee, Joe@TuneTime for reaching out to me and setting everything up

I'm not sure about what I'm going to do about the Meth tank in the rear because on that pic I posted earlier, is exactly where I have my sub & the other side is the Amp board, so I may just leave it stealth in the windshield fluid bottle for now. We're going to retune this week since the gas on the EC is so much better than the WC, I'm using 94 octane and with the Torco, hitting about 100 octane. So it'll be interesting to see how much more power we get from my old tune. I'll post it when I get it.

My last run in Cali

Some of Tune Times eye candy

This is a 900 HP GMC Sierra with about $75K in mods

A REAL BEAST ZR1!!!

This one looks familiar! Getting my stance adjusted

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote