View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 12:52 AM   #1
bobbyhhh

Drives: DODGE RAM 1500 HEMI
went to detroit auto show and...

I saw the convertable camaro, looks pretty cool, but I still like the coupe better. Anyways, the gm booth consist of your collar and tie peeps and plant workers that will be building the camaro. I got to talking to some of these gm personnels. What they told me was the convertable concept was just a concept and their was no guarntee what the production version would look like. The coupe on the other hand, will look identical to the concept that we all have been checking out the last couple years.That infromation most of us heared prior to this. The other discussion we had was a topic that I, nor other people brought up and they did, was the fact that the coupe and the convertable concept were both 2008 models. Not 2009. Trust me when I say myself and other people asked them again, and they said , they know what they said the first time- 2008. Almost the whole 30 min I spent at the gm booth the only two topics I heared was, gm personnels defending the look of the camaro coupe and the fact both cars are 08 models. Interesting, what do you guys think.
bobbyhhh is offline   Reply With Quote