View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 12:27 AM   #17
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecca View Post
A little buddy told me about this thread so I had to take a look. So this is for him

First there are two moral issues I see wrong here. First is posting a video of a car that has been worked on for a month that isn't finished. Then charging a $1000 for this detail on a Toyota Camry is just plain absurd and again isn't finished.
You know, you and I don't see eye to eye on anything so I don't know why you even bothered to post in my thread. Second, what I do, how much I charge and how long it takes me is none of your cotton-picking business. Just because YOU can't command the dough or achieve the level of excellence that I strive for doesn't make it immoral, it just speaks of your ability. Since you don't have a clue what I have planned for this thread, you may want to sit back and watch it before further inserting your foot down your throat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
I don't care what lsp was used. I'd love to meet the chump that gave his daily driver a 1000 dollar plus detail what a retard. I can't wait for the flames and trash talking on this thread.
By the way, here's your video kids...

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote