View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:07 AM   #21
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecca View Post
A little buddy told me about this thread so I had to take a look. So this is for him

First there are two moral issues I see wrong here. First is posting a video of a car that has been worked on for a month that isn't finished. Then charging a $1000 for this detail on a Toyota Camry is just plain absurd and again isn't finished.

Next is I thought you preach that wax doesn't give the car shine the polishing does.

So it is either like this, no wax, but I am going to have fun and say you used a bottle of boo t grees.

Let the trashing begin

God Bless and I pray for World Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
I don't care what lsp was used. I'd love to meet the chump that gave his daily driver a 1000 dollar plus detail what a retard. I can't wait for the flames and trash talking on this thread.
The only trash talking that's started in this thread is from you two. Everyone else is more interested in the meat of the thread itself....how it was done, what was used, how it went from >this< to THAT.

Let the man talk about the detail job.....jeez....everyone's always gotta come in and comment about something totally irrelevant. Let it go.

And if you would rather start the trash talking (after this kind request to "leave it at the door"), we'll be happy to clean your trash up and "charge you for it."
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote