View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 08:17 PM   #53
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetSS View Post
Sorry. If pay for a service and am not satisfied, I owe the shop nothing. It's my money. I can cut my losses at any point.
If that is how you feel then that is how you feel. But if you are soo stubborn and arrogant that you refuse to even contact a company then that is just plain ridiculous. No company on the planet is perfect. Every single last one of them makes a mistake or two. If a person came on here and talked trash about a company and didn't allow that company to fix the problem, then I wouldn't even acknowledge what that person has to say. I had a problem with an intake I bought. I emailed the company on a Friday night. They emailed me and called me back first thing Monday morning. They immediately sent me another intake with rush shipping and a return shipping slip for the old intake. They even threw in an extra filter, a cap, and a filter cleaning kit. Point is, give them a chance to make things right and most of them will go above and beyond what is necessary to make up for any mistake.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote