View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 02:21 PM   #31
shelbyGT500

Drives: 07 shelby GT-500
[QUOTE=CoolestCamaro873;4275]killer74z28

Please dont start anymore crap you guys. Making fun of my style of typing is immature . I'm typing the way you guys would prefer now so please grow up and stop insulting me. This is a forum not a competition. I will let you guys know how it handles because one of my family members will be testing it soon out of Australia. If I'm lucky I might go and do the same, but yes this car will be amazing.This platform "zeta" will kill the mustangs , Especially with independent rear vs. the live rear axel on the stang[/QUOTE]

I fixed it your for you so you can see how much easier it is to read.

Look no offense, Butitrulyishardtoreadyourneverendingparagraph. Is this hard for you?? Because thats what it seems like to us when you type.

Put some periods in there. Only 1 comma is alowed unless listing items. Start with capital letter after each period. All iiii should be capital at all times unless inside of a word. All these things would help.Its called the english language. Believe me, im no scolar, I dont think I learned anyhing from the 7th grade on. Its just basic skills.

Thanks for the info by the way. Lets just hope.I dont doubt you at all.I do have my doubts with your sources however.I think thats the problem.Its not becuase we dont believe you, we dont believe your sources.Dont take it personally but ive been around too long and have see it all.The reason nobdy is talking about it is becasue its too far away.Thats the truth. Dont think for a minute that if the car was 6 months away, there would be some mega hype on TV. newstands and such.Its just the way it is....