View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 09:24 PM   #79
Late Model Racecraft

Drives: 98 Camaro Race Car 3.96 @ 202 MPH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Glad to see you thought better of your original post. Your points are all bull shit. The battery wasn't fastened to anything. He drove into the burnout in that t shirt. I watched the entire thing happen. Regardless of that the car had a 6 point bar and no chute. How is that legal with such a fast car.

If your owner has a problem he should speak up. If your owner loves to race, he should drive his car. Period.

You guys obviously knew about the car, the speed, and what class it belonged it so drop the politically correct speech.
LoL, My points are bullshit?? You are making FALSE accusations about a customer car and I clearly stated the FACTS. My customer didnt have any problems, what should he speak out about? It sounds like you are the one with problems and are just now speaking about them behind a computer. Why not call a drivers meeting and state your points BEFORE the race? If my customers car was not legal for this class please point out the rule posted on Camaro5 that he broke? This is the first we are hearing about anyone having a problem with my customer winning the class.